As IT Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include, among other:
- Analyse and model business processes.
- Lead business requirements sessions and gap analysis exercises for new implementations to ensure stakeholder’s requirements can be met
- Understand the functional requirements and problems of the business and translate them into concise, precise and structured concepts that can be used as specifications for IT implementation
- Review and validate specifications and processes with business users.
- Write tests cases and take in charge functional tests
- Act as a single point of contact for functional issues
- Resolve functional issues raised by users, development and testing team
- Provide support to testing (UAT) and development teams
- Write and supervise products release notes content and end-user documentation
- Provide training sessions to end-users
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T, economics or engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as Business or Functional Analyst (ideally in the finance industry: banking, Insurance, funds).
- Experience in process analysis, BPMN, UML
- Analytical mind-set
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player
- You are quick learner and share your knowledge with others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress
- Fluent in French and English (German is an asset).
neoWitan is a company providing consultancy services in the field of organisation and IT management to strengthen the business of our customers. As we consider that understanding our client’s business is essential, we coach our experts not only on the technical side but also on the business one. We give priority to collaborative strategy and conflict resolution process that aims to accommodate all participants.
If you are interested to join a young and dynamic company, please explain us briefly your motivation and send your CV by applying to the form below.
We will get back to you within 15 days.