As a neoWitan expert, for our client:
- You manage the implementation of a project across the various stages, from design, planning, implementation to testing at our client premises.
- You understand the needs of our client’s business comprehensively and you are able to identify how the business can meet the objective, the organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- You coordinate resources, follow up and validate timetables with the various departments.
- You give input to the project management team.
- PMP, Prince 2 Certified or equivalent.
- Competencies on ITIL v3 is an asset.
- You can work in a multi-cultural team and you can prepare agendas and minutes in English/French.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You can drive meetings and are able to deal with top managers.
- Fluent English and French is a must have. German is an asset.
- With a least 5 years of experience as project manager, you can understand the needs of the client and advise on potential issues surrounding a project.
- You can recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, anticipating requirements.
- You can forecast and evaluate a budget.
- You are familiar with the technical methodologies associated to project management for analysis, planning, communication and follow up.
- You are familiar with functional aspects of Life Insurance and/or Banking.
- Knowing the products and legal requirements like PRIIPS, MiFID etc. will be added advantage.
- Our clients are mainly companies specialised in Life Assurance or Banks. As a neoWitan expert, you will have the opportunity to work on a mission and bring your expertise with clear alignment on our clients’ goals.
- As a full time employee of neoWitan, you will be offered a remote work environment thanks to the diversity of the missions proposed. We understand the importance for our experts to vary the challenges and the sites of their missions where possible.
- We offer our team members a package in line with their experience and competencies, as well as a training policy, in line with the objectives of the company and the needs of our clients.
- You will join a human sized team and share our values such as mutual respect, quality, exchange of knowledge, and above all trustworthy.
- On top of their knowledge in the IT field, we expect our Project Manager to show interest in the business of our client in its full picture.
If you are interested to join a young and dynamic company, please explain us briefly your motivation and send your CV by applying to the form below.
If you don’t feel confident with this position, there is perhaps another one that will fulfill your expectations in a better way. The complete list of open positions within our company is available here.
Our team members are important to us and so is our respect towards them. As such, we carefully review all applications and we answer to all of them and we will get back to you within 15 days.